Synygy Sales Operations Webcast Features Wyeth and U.S. Cellular Leaders
Online Panel on “Ensuring Alignment of Strategy and Sales Compensation Plans: Assessing the Impact of Strategic Misalignment” takes place March 5th
Chester, Pa., February 27, 2008 – Synygy, Inc., a recognized authority on sales performance management, will hold a live webcast on March 5 th at 2PM ET addressing the subject Ensuring Alignment of Strategy and Sales Compensation Plans: Assessing the Impact of Strategic Misalignment.
The webcast will focus on critical steps leading companies are taking to improve the operational effectiveness of their sales organizations. Featured panel speakers are subject matter experts Mark Bernstein, senior director of sales planning for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, and Lisa Ziembiec, manager of sales incentive compensation and effectiveness for U.S. Cellular. Synygy vice president of client services Jeffrey Evernham will host and moderate the discussion.
Bernstein and Ziembiec will share their respective experiences and perspectives on increasing sales force effectiveness through operational improvements. Attendees of the webcast will gain insight into:
- key symptoms that indicate a lack of alignment between the strategy and the sales compensation plans
- how Wyeth and U.S. Cellular assessed the impact of strategic misalignment
- best practices for ensuring alignment of sales comp plans and strategy
To register for the panel discussion, visit www.synygy.com/alignment.
To learn more about how Synygy helps companies improve the operations of their sales organizations, call 610-494-3300 extension 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synygy, a recognized authority on sales performance management, is the largest provider of solutions for solving problems related to the management of sales compensation plans. These problems include:
- strategic misalignment because of an inability to design, model, implement, and manage the sales compensation plans that companies desire
- misunderstood plans and inaccurate results that fail to drive needed sales force behaviors
- lack of management information that fails to provide visibility into the effectiveness of strategy execution
- an inability to quickly adapt to change that limits enhancements to strategy and associated plan modifications
Synygy is based in Chester, Pennsylvania, has extensive operations in Europe and Asia, and has achieved 17 consecutive years of success.