Sales Workflow Management
Without automated processes to submit, route, review, resolve, communicate, and track disputes, inquiries, adjustments, exceptions, and other issues, sales organizations experience inefficiencies which result in process delays and errors, reduced productivity, wasted time, and non-compliance.
Synygy’s workflow functionality is used to define the requirements for initiating a workflow process, specify and manage the workflow routing process, and analyze the effectiveness of workflow processes.
When organizations do not effectively manage sales workflow processes, they struggle with
the following challenges:
- disorganized and manual business processes for routing questions and other issues that cause bottlenecks, delays, and errors
- inability to instill and audit the compliance of common practices due to error-prone, manual processes
- inefficient administration of sales operations activities, such as disputes and inquires, data adjustments, exceptions, and territory assignments
- lack of visibility for salespeople, sales managers, and executives regarding open or completed issues
- inflexible workflow processes that cannot be modified in response to organizational changes, realignment of roles, or new business needs without incurring significant costs or delays
To overcome these workflow process management challenges, Synygy enables companies to:
- create and maintain effective workflow processes that are aligned with the structure of the organization and that maximize sales force productivity
- enforce standard business practices and policies across the organization through automated workflow processes
- easily and efficiently manage workflow processes that include investigating, tracking, and responding to sales force requests, questions, and issues
- effectively inform the right people of action items and all changes, updates, and resolutions to workflow issues through automated alerts and notifications
- quickly adapt workflow processes to maintain operational efficiency as business needs change