The value of sales performance data is only as good as the ability to effectively communicate what it means to salespeople, sales managers, executives, and analysts. Without the ability to effectively design and deliver reports, sales organizations are faced with errors and discrepancies, high sales support costs, confusion from unclear information, and lost productivity.
All of Synygy’s solutions include the reporting of sales, sales performance, incentive compensation, and other information contained in the data repository. The reporting capabilities include automated processes for creating a set of static reports as well as the ability to dynamically create web-based reports in real time.
When organizations lack effective sales reporting, they may experience several challenges:
- misalignment between company goals and objectives and the behaviors of the sales organization
- unreliable and conflicting sales, compensation, and performance data across the sales organization
- lack of understandable and meaningful information to help salespeople improve performance
- misunderstanding of incentive compensation plan and performance by salespeople and managers
- inflexible and outdated sales reports that do not account for changing business needs
To solve these sales reporting challenges, Synygy enables companies to:
- provide managers, executives, and sales operations analysts with information to make key business decisions that are aligned with corporate strategy
- ensure accuracy and consistency of sales performance information between various types of reports by using a centralized data repository
- give salespeople clear, meaningful information to help them maximize their potential and reinforce
desired sales behaviors
- customize the presentation of information in a format that is motivational and easy to understand
- quickly adapt reports and the underlying sources of data to remain aligned to organizational strategy