Sales Performance Management
Sales performance management (SPM) is an essential component for efficiently managing sales operations and driving the effectiveness and productivity of salespeople and sales channels.
SPM is an integrated framework of business processes for:
- determining the performance of salespeople, agents, brokers, and other sales channels (such as stores, dealers, and distributors);
- using performance metrics combined with other data (such as sales, human resources, and finance data) to improve, recognize, and reward individual, team, and group performance; and
- improving the efficiency and productivity of the sales operations function.
Synygy provides a comprehensive SPM Business Platform™ that helps companies get “above the cloud” by delivering technology enablement, standards and best practices, and continuous improvement to effectively optimize a wide range of SPM business processes, including:
- incentive compensation management (ICM)
- territory management
- channel partner management
- forecasting and optimization
- objectives management
- competencies management
- recruiting, on-boarding, and off-boarding
- coaching, development, and feedback