Planning an initiative to transform sales operations into a competitive advantage may seem like a daunting task. However, a plan can be done quickly and efficiently if the company doing it has intimate, hands-on, practical experience in designing, implementing, managing, and continuously improving sales operations functions for many hundreds of companies.
Synygy uniquely applies the experience of being a company that develops software products and provides design, implementation, support, outsourcing, and consulting services. This comprehensive knowledge enables us to effectively develop plans for sales operations transformation initiatives:
- discovery and assessment for identifying the current state of a company’s processes, methodologies,
resources, and capabilities
- vision and strategy for imagining and articulating the desired future state of sales operations and the desired impact on sales force productivity
- solutions requirements for specifying people, process, and technology requirements to execute the
vision and strategy
- software and services selection for determining the software vendors and services companies capable of fulfilling the solutions requirements
- business case development for calculating a measurable and compelling return on investment and defining approaches to mitigating risks
Using our unique perspective as a provider of sales operations software and services, we help clients develop a plan that goes well beyond mere software selection. Synygy also delves into business processes and organizational resources and capabilities. This comprehensive approach to planning ensures the highest possible outcomes for operational efficiency and sales force productivity.