Applying standards and best practices to the design of sales operations functions has the potential to reap huge improvements in operational efficiency—and in driving sales force productivity. However, in a rush to automation, many companies overlook the opportunity to rethink how data are integrated, transformed, and used; how workflow processes are streamlined; and how information is presented and used.
To maximize the return on investment in Synygy software, Synygy guides clients through the process of redesigning sales operations functions—from data management to workflow processes to information utilization. These design services include:
- sales operations process design for fundamentally transforming sales operations functions through process optimization and redesign
- data repository design for creating a centralized approach to data integration to create consistency and accuracy across the organization
- data transformation design to load, integrate, aggregate, calculate, validate, and prepare data for use across all sales operations applications
- workflow process design for the submission, routing, review, and tracking of issues, disputes, approvals, and other information requests
- reporting and analytics design for delivering meaningful information to salespeople, managers, executives, analysts, and others
Using a proven approach to business process redesign, with a special emphasis on operational efficiency and sales force productivity, Synygy helps clients transform how they think about sales operations.
This ultimately results in the implementation of applications that are more effective, flexible, scalable, and adaptable—which adds value, lowers total cost of ownership, and ensures the ability to change over time.